Sheet metal, a processing technique. Sheet metal has characteristics such as light weight, high strength, electrical conductivity, low cost, large-scale mass production performance, etc. It has been widely used in electronic appliances, communications, automotive industry, medical equipment and other fields, such as computer cases, mobile phones, MP3 , sheet metal is an essential part. With the increasing use of sheet metal, the design of sheet metal parts has become an important part of the product development process. Mechanical engineers must be skilled in the design of sheet metal parts, so that the design of sheet metal can satisfy the requirements of the product. The requirements of function and appearance also make the stamping die simple to manufacture and low in cost.
There are many sheet metal materials suitable for stamping processing. Sheet metal materials widely used in the electrical and electronic industry include:
1. Ordinary cold-rolled steel sheet SPCC SPCC refers to continuous rolling of steel ingots into coils or sheets of a desired thickness through a cold rolling mill. SPCC surface without any protection, exposed to the air can easily be oxidized, especially in the humid environment, the oxidation speed, the emergence of dark red rust, the use of the surface to be sprayed, electroplated or other protection.
2. The substrate of galvanized steel sheet SECC SECC is a common cold-rolled steel coil. After the continuous galvanized steel production line is degreased, pickled, electroplated and various post-treatment processes, it becomes an electro-galvanized product. SECC not only has the mechanical properties and similar processability of ordinary cold rolled steel sheets, but also has superior corrosion resistance and decorative appearance. In the electronic products, home appliances and furniture market has great competitiveness and replaceability. For example, the computer chassis is commonly used SECC.
3. Hot dip galvanized steel sheet SGCC Hot dip galvanized steel coil is a semi-finished product after pickling or cold rolling by hot rolling. After cleaning and annealing, it is immersed in a molten zinc bath at a temperature of about 460° C. and the steel sheet is plated. The zinc layer is then tempered and leveled and chemically treated. SGCC material is harder than SECC material, poor in ductility (to avoid deep drawing design), thicker zinc layer, and poor weldability.
4. Stainless steel SUS301 Cr content is lower than SUS304, poor corrosion resistance, but after cold processing can get a good tensile and hardness, good elasticity, used for springs and anti-EMI shrapnel.
5. Stainless steel SUS304 One of the most widely used stainless steels, because it contains Ni , it is richer in corrosion resistance and heat resistance than steel containing Cr . It has very good mechanical properties, no heat treatment hardening phenomenon, no elasticity.
Welcome to Our work shop: