Low pressure die casting means that the mold is generally placed above the sealed crucible, and compressed air is introduced into the crucible to cause low pressure (0.06-0.15 MPa) on the surface of the molten metal, so that the molten metal is lifted and filled by the riser.
For thick-walled die castings, we have low-pressure casting processes that can be produced. We have produced such as crankcase die casting part, oil pump die casting part, link support die casting part etc.
Low Pressure die casting
Low pressure die casting and CNC Milling, drilling
Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
600 Ton Low Pressure Die Casting Machine, Japan Fukusuke Techno
CNC machining center
Industry for Use
Estimated Part Weight
(1) The pressure and speed at the time of pouring can be adjusted, so it can be applied to various molds (such as metal type, sand type, etc.), casting various alloys and various sizes of castings.
(2) The low pressure die casting adopts the bottom injection type filling, the metal liquid filling type is stable, and there is no splash phenomenon, which can avoid the entrapment of the gas and the flushing of the type wall and the core, and improve the qualification rate of the casting.
(3) The casting is crystallized under pressure. The casting has compact structure, clear outline, smooth surface and high mechanical properties, which is especially beneficial for the casting of large thin-walled parts.
(4) It can eliminate the feeding riser and the metal utilization rate is increased to 90~98%.
(5) It has the characteristics of low labor intensity, good working conditions, simple equipment, and easy mechanization and automation.