Pressure Die Casting
Pressure die casting is an important process equipment in die-casting production.
It has a mutual influence on the die-casting production process and production operation.
Pressure die casting is a method of casting liquid die forging, a process performed on a dedicated die casting forging machine. Its basic process is: metal liquid first low-speed or high-speed casting filling mold into the active cavity surface. It is pressed and forged with the cooling process of the molten metal, which not only eliminates the shrinkage and shrinkage defects of the blank, but also makes the internal structure of the blank reach the forged broken crystal grains. The comprehensive mechanical properties of the blank can be significantly improved.
Pressure die casting
die casting and CNC Milling, drilling
Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
TOYO 500 Ton Aluminum Cold Chamber
CNC horizontal machining center
Industry for Use
Estimated Part Weight
Pressure die casting is an important process equipment in die-casting production. It plays an important role in the smooth progress of production and the quality of castings. It has a mutual influence on the die-casting production process and production operation.
(1) It determines the shape and size tolerance of the casting;
(2) The pouring system determines the filling condition of the molten metal;
(3) It can control and regulate the heat balance of the die casting process;
(4) The strength of the mold limits the maximum pressure of the injection;
(5) It affects the production efficiency of die casting production.