Investment Casting Service
The wax is melted and the molten metal is poured into the cavity in which the wax pattern is placed.
The metal solidifies in the ceramic mold and the metal casting is destroyed.
Description of investment casting service
Investment casting (also known as "lost wax" or "precision" casting) is a manufacturing process in which a wax pattern is produced, cast onto a runner and repeatedly immersed in a liquid ceramic slurry. Once the ceramic material has hardened, its internal geometry becomes the shape of the casting. The wax is melted and the molten metal is poured into the cavity in which the wax pattern is placed. The metal solidifies in the ceramic mold and the metal casting is destroyed.
|•Carbon Steel||•automotive part|
|•Low alloy steel||•food industry|
Benefits of investment casting service
• In-house molds design & manufacture;
• Automatic wax injection system;
• Automatic steam furnace for lost wax ;
• The housing drying system uses a fully automatic suspension chain;
• We have advanced machining equipment to machine high-precision castings. Such as machining centers, CNC lathes etc.