Cnc milling cast iron is to fix the blank and use a high-speed rotating cutter to cut the blank and cut out the required shape and features. Conventional milling is used more for simple shapes/features such as milling contours and grooves.
(1) Curve contours on workpieces, straight lines, arcs, threads or spiral curves, especially curved contours such as non-circular curves and list curves given by mathematical expressions.
(2) A spatial curve or surface of a mathematical model has been given.
(3) Although the shape is simple, the size is large and the detection is difficult.
(4) The inner cavity, the inside of the cabinet, etc., which are difficult to observe, control, and detect when processed by an ordinary machine tool.
(5) Holes or planes with strict dimensional requirements.
(6) A simple surface or shape that can be processed in one setup.
(7) The general processing content that can effectively improve productivity and reduce labor intensity by using CNC milling.
cnc milling cast iron
3 axis Milling
Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
3 axis machining center