Milling is the method of cutting a workpiece using a rotating multi-blade tool on a milling machine.
It is suitable for the machining of flat and grooved workpieces.
This machining project requires a milling process. Milling is the method of cutting a workpiece using a rotating multi-blade tool on a milling machine. When milling, the rotation of the milling cutter is the main motion, and the linear motion or the rotary motion of the milling cutter or the workpiece along the coordinate direction is the feed motion. It is suitable for the machining of flat and grooved workpieces.
The main machining processing way for this part is by milling , we have tailored made kind of machining project for our customers ,including milling part , turning part , 5-Axis machining part.
Cnc precision Milling
Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
3-Axis machining center
Industry for Use
Characteristics of milling machining project
(1) Intermittent cutting, large impact and vibration;
(2) Multi-blade multi-blade cutting with high productivity;
(3) Semi-closed cutting, with space for chip and chip evacuation;
(4) The cutting load changes periodically;
(5) Different milling methods and tools can be used for the same machined surface.