Sheet metal processing is a pivotal technology that sheet metal technicians need to grasp, and is also an important process for the formation of sheet metal products. Sheet metal processing includes traditional cutting and blanking, bending and forming methods and process parameters, as well as various cold stamping die structures and process parameters, various equipment working principles and handling methods, as well as new stamping technology. The processing of metal parts of parts is called sheet metal processing.
Sheet metal processing is called sheet metal processing. Specifically, for example, the use of sheet metal to make chimneys, iron drums, oil tanks, air ducts, elbows, round heads, round spaces, funnels, etc.
The main processes are shearing, bending, welding, riveting, etc. Sheet metal parts are thin-plate hardware, that is, parts that can be processed by means of stamping, bending, stretching, etc. A general definition is a part with constant thickness during processing, corresponding to castings, forgings, machined parts, etc.
1. Cold rolled sheet SPCC, mainly used for electroplating and baking varnish, has low cost and easy forming, and the material thickness is ≤3.2mm.
2. Hot-rolled sheet SHCC, material T ≥ 3.0mm, is also used for electroplating, painted parts, low cost, but difficult to form, mainly using flat pieces.
3. Galvanized sheet SECC, SGCC. SECC electrolytic board is divided into N material and P material. N material is mainly used for surface treatment, and the cost is high. P material is used for spraying parts.
4. Copper; mainly used for conductive materials, the surface treatment is nickel plating, chrome plating, or no treatment, and the cost is high.
5. Aluminum plate; generally used surface chromate (J11-A), oxidation (conductive oxidation, chemical oxidation), high cost, silver plating, nickel plating.
6. Aluminium profiles; parts with complex cross-section structures are used in a variety of plug-in boxes. The surface treatment is the same as the aluminum plate.
7. Stainless steel; mainly used without any surface treatment, high cost.
We're one of leading China manufacturers and suppliers specialized in custom sheet metal fabrication. If you're interested in our sheet metal fabrication, feel free to contact our factory to enjoy good services.