Hard Anodized Small Aluminum Parts
It is suitable for deformed aluminum alloys and die-cast aluminum parts such as hard anodized small aluminum parts.
The main purpose of hard anodizing is to improve various properties of aluminum and aluminum alloys, including corrosion resistance, wear resistance, weather resistance, insulation and adsorption. It is suitable for deformed aluminum alloys and die-cast aluminum parts such as hard anodized small aluminum parts.
(1) Its hardness is high. The hard anodized small aluminum parts is not only high in hardness but also has good wear resistance.
(2) It has high corrosion resistance. This is due to the high chemical stability of the anodized film.
(3) It has strong adsorption capacity. The anodized film of aluminum and aluminum alloy has a porous structure and has a strong adsorption capacity, so that the pores are filled with various pigments, lubricants, resins, etc., which can further improve the protection, insulation, wear resistance and decorative properties of the aluminum product.
(4) It has good insulation properties. The anodized film of aluminum and aluminum alloys does not have the conductive properties of metals, and becomes a good insulating material.
(5) Its adiabatic and heat resistance is strong. The anodized film can withstand temperatures of around 1500 ° C, while pure aluminum can only withstand 660 ° C.
It is mainly used on aluminum and aluminum alloy parts requiring high wear resistance, heat resistance, and good insulation properties, such as various inner walls of cylinders, floors of pistons, gas plugs, cylinders, bearings, airplane cargo holds, rollers, and guide rails , water conservancy equipment, steam impellers, leveling machines, gears, cushions and other parts.